Mikhak Platform Registration Guide
1- Search the site address mikhak.mfa.gov.ir in the browser of your device and after entering the main page of the Mikhak platform, select the "Login" option and then, enter your national code information and e-mail address in the relevant boxes and click the Get one-time password button.
2- At this stage, the Mikhak platform has sent a one-time password to your email, which you must enter in the specified box.
3- Register on the page. On this page, enter your identity information in the appropriate boxes as shown below.
4- In this step of Mikhak entry and registration steps, you must enter the information related to the location such as address, postal code, etc. in the specified boxes and click the register button.
After the Mikhak login and registration process is completed and your account is activated, to receive your desired consular services, you can log in to your account and select the desired service and enter the requested information, register your request. After completing the legal steps of your consular request by the relevant consular office and issuing a notice of attendance, it is necessary to refer to the relevant consular office in person and a document or Get the certificate you want.
Tips to follow :
- Entering the Mikhak site and using its features such as obtaining a passport requires entering the national code and e-mail address of the person.
- Despite having an account in the system, logging in to the Mikhak platform requires receiving a new password.
- Be careful when entering the application, the information of the person, especially his name is entered correctly, because it is not possible to edit the wrong information online in the Mikhak platform, and therefore editing this information requires a face-to-face visit to the consular office.
- If you forget your password and username, you can select the option to reset the password on the carnation site to receive a new password via email address.
- The Mikhak platform is dedicated to the consular services of Iranians living abroad, and therefore Iranians inside the country can not use this system to receive consular services.